Make Your Innovation in Taiwan!
Taiwan Business Day 2016 -UTRECHT 26 SEPTEMBER
Do you own or manage an innovative start-up, small or medium sized company, and are you considering opportunities abroad? Meet your potential business partners and support organizations for the Far East – during an intensive afternoon seminar.
Taiwan is world leader in many innovative technologies and its companies continue to stay on top of new developments. Taiwan and The Netherlands have a lot in common, with a long trading history going back over 400 years. Both are internationally renowned as trading nations, and the business gateway to their regions. Taiwan has a western style legal system and has well developed support system for innovative companies also from abroad. The ‘Maker infrastructure; from Fablab to Foundry Factory’ makes Taiwan a great place to look for technology and production partners. But Taiwan is also growing as a soft-landing hub to penetrate markets like Japan and China.
The main objective of our program is for you to meet Taiwanese organizations, entrepreneurs and support organisations. The program includes a seminar to help you understand the Taiwanese opportunities and help you with your business expansion strategy. Taiwan Business Day end with a networking event to expand your international business network.
14:00 Welcoming drinks & registration
14:30 Opening & Welcome participants and delegation members
15:00 Taiwan-Netherlands Innovation Seminar ‘Make Your Innovation in Taiwan!’
- Nettie Buitelaar (BiosanaPharma) ‘How the Dutch-Taiwanese combination revolutionises the global biological drug production’
- Albert Hutschemaekers (City of Utrecht) ‘The benefits of the Utrecht ecosystem and Soft Landing Program’.
- Chia-Long Lin (Mayor, City of Taichung) ‘Why Taiwan/Taichung is the best place to source technology and production partners for your global expansion’
- Thierry Bouffioux (DistributionAdvice) ‘How to leverage Taiwan based start-up technology for European R&D’
- Dr. Lewis Chen (ITRI/TRIPLE) ‘How to get into a win-win Cooperation with Rapid Innovation Prototyping League of Entrepreneurs’
- Roundtable discussion on ‘Softlanding in Taiwan – Making what you have designed and invented’
17:00 Networking event
Your FREE participation
Advanced registration is required and on a first-come basis. NO SHOW incurs a € 25,00 fee.