Startup Fest Europe 2017
25 september - 29 september
Start-ups can change the world. And they will. Startup Fest Europe ‘17 presents ‘Global challenges, Startup Solutions’. From 25-29 September The Netherlands will be the epicenter for international start-ups, scale ups, investors, scientists, corporates and other innovators.
Global Challenges, Startup Solutions
The festival will feature thematic events, fun & energizing meetups, deep dives and deal-making throughout the Netherlands. Startup Fest Europe will be organized and fueled by a coalition of partners under leadership of StartupDelta.
‘Global challenges – like health, security, food security and clean energy – demand transformative, sustainable and technical solutions. Startups can play a major and potentially decisive role in solving these challenges. But to do so startups, scale-ups, investors, scientists and corporates must collaborate.
Startup Fest Europe 2017 will be a celebration of entrepreneurship and innovation bringing these innovators together’, says Startup Envoy and StartupFest co-founder Constantijn van Oranje (StartupDelta).
Constantijn van Oranje (StartupDelta) over Startup Fest Europe 2017 in DWDD, bekijk de video.
The following events and more are planned and more to come:
- CapitalFest: Global challenges startup solutions, co-organized with Amsterdam Capital Week
- FinTech & Security: The key to trust and opportunities in digital services
- Social Impact: Doing Business and doing good by building the ‘impact economy’
- New energies for smart mobility: New solutions to global energy, emission reduction and mobility challenges
- Social Impact: Doing business and doing good
- Blockchain: Co-creating next operating system for our society
- New material: Innovative solutions for the circular, biobased and energy economy
- Amsterdam Capital Week, connecting with investors the Amsterdam Way
- Angel Island Secret Retreat (for investors and startups only)
Join Startup Fest Europe
More events in areas like Health, Food and Agriculture will be announced soon, as well as the specific Startup Fest Europe events that will take place in the province of Zuid-Holland. Follow the Startup Fest Europe page at LinkedIn and follow at Twitter.
StartupFest powered by
Brainport Eindhoven, Brightlands, StartupUtrecht, FoundedInGroningen, Novel-T, StartupAmsterdam, StartupGelderland, StartupZuidHolland, the Ministries of Economic Affairs, of Education, Science and Culture of Foreign Affairs, Accenture, AkzoNobel, Amazon Web Services, Amsterdam Capital Week, Booking.com, Cisco, Deloitte, DutchChain, Holland FinTech, ISPT, Liberty Global, Rabobank, RTLz, Shell, YES!Delft, Ziggo.