Biggest satellite navigation competition The Netherlands is looking for creative new ideas
The biggest satellite navigation competition in The Netherlands is looking for creative new ideas that use satellite navigation in every day life!
The winner of the Netherlands region will receive an incubation package sponsored by the Netherlands Space Office, the Space Business Incubation Center Noordwijk (SBIC), CGI, NLR, Verhaert Masters in Innovation, Zirkzee Group, and Haseltine Lake at the European Space Innovation Centre in Noordwijk.
WIN a package of 15.000 EURO
- A EUR 1.000 cash prize to be used at the winner’s discretion
- Three months of free pre-incubation at the Space Business Incubation Center Noordwijk
- 30 hours of business development
- Concept review, connectivity matrix consulting, technical support, and patent landscaping provided by Verhaert (10 hours)
- Tax and administrative advice provided by Zirkzee (five hours)
- IPR advice provided by Haseltine Lake (five hours)
- Business case support provided by SBIC (10 hours)
- 80 hours of technical support for product development equally provided by NLR and CGI
- The above incubation package is valued at EUR 15,000
- The winner will be able to apply for admission to the European Space Agency’s Business Incubation Centre programme (ESA BIC) in Noordwijk and will be eligible for an additional EUR 50,000 in incentive funding from ESA and NSO, as well as an optional loan from Rabobank Bollenstreek.
- The winner’s involvement in ESA BIC Noordwijk will also enable them to benefit from the technical expertise of ESA at ESA/ESTeC and the rest of SBIC’s extensive network
more on: esnc.nl